Resilience, resourcefulness, reflection and creativity for learning and personal development.
- Advice and guidance on study and employment for personal development and achieving individual potential
- Language, literacy, creativity and learning support for school, college, university or home-based assignment and essay writing
- Creative writing for personal expression and development, songwriting, drama, prose fiction and non-fiction, poetry
- Personal presentation skills, physical and facial presentation, speaking and listening skills
- Job search and research, CV, letter, statement and biography writing, interview preparation
- Teacher / facilitator workshops
- Stress-relief based therapy and counselling, yoga, tai-chi, meditation, mindfulness, group and individual counselling and mediation support
- Production, rehearsal and performance environments for personal and collaborative creative production and expression through music, the written and spoken word, juggling and circus skills
- Online resources, forums and opportunities
Qualifications, achievement and progress are often only conventionally recognised.
This Is The Safe House and our aim is to support people to do well, even if they are not ‘conventional’ themselves. We bring particular and specialist experience and expertise into supporting people who are disadvantaged by the demands of attending school, college or university and in achieving recognised qualifications.
If you would like us to contact you, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can ..